Sunday, February 3, 2008

My New Blog

So I have a goal. I want to lose some weight by March 25th. I am going to New York and don't want to spend a week as a whale in a new state. That said, I started a blog to help me track my progress. The title is genius, Mission: Get Hot. I encourage you to check it out and hit me with your harshest criticisms. It has only been two weeks since I started officially recording info, but in the last 4 weeks I have lost about 8 pounds. I want to lose more. So go ahead and check it out. Hit me hard. If you are in the same boat as I, let me know and I will add you as an author so you too can post your progress. I want to make my blogs community blogs. Whaddya say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!I want to lose some weight too. Gotta get back on my treadmill again!