Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top 10 Movie Quotes Of All Time

So I know there are waaaay too many to list, but I think this is a good list. Please add what you feel should be included.

1. Shut The Fuck Up, Donnie.
-The Big Lebowski

2. Big Gulps, huh? Welp, see ya later!
-Dumb and Dumber

3. Nice fish. Big eyes, but nice fuckin' fish.
-Bad Boys 2

4. Mmm-mmmm. That is a tasty burger. Vincent, ever have a Big Kahuna Burger?
-Pulp Ficiton

5. Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
-Snatch

6. Utah! Get me two!
-Point Break

7. You've gotta wait till the seed grows into a plant. Then you've gotta fuck the plant.
-40 Year Old Virgin

8. You shut your mouth when you're talking to me
-Wedding Crashers

9. You cotton-headed ninnymuggins.
-Elf

10. Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it. If you know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Treasure of the Sierra Madre

What are some of YOUR favorite quotes?

2 comments:

SarahBeth said...

I've always thought this quote was fabulous. "In matters of vital significance, style, not sincerity, is of the utmost importance." It's from a movie I ran across named The Importance of Being Ernest. And Elf has so many great lines that I can't start or I'll never stop.

Ekim941 said...

"What you plan and what actually takes place aint never been similar" ~Serenity.