Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm hooked on Lost, but the Sawyer Name Generator sucks

I don't know what more I need to say. Really. Check it out for yourself at ABC's Lost, Sawyer Nickname Generator website. Being the savant that I have titled myself to be, I conducted a test. By no means was it complicated. I typed in my name and filled out the questionnaire as I saw fit. Prince Charles. Hmm. Not bad I thought to myself. But what if I type in the SAME information again; will it yield the same nickname?

So I tried.

Ladybug. Interesting, I thought. So I tried it two times more and was dubbed Mr Zippie and Milquetoast.

Finally, I decided to give Mr Sawyer a taste of his own medicine. I typed my name as PRINCE CHARLES and continued as normal. Rinse 'n Repeat. WTF? I feel dirty. I am, according to Sawyer, sloppy seconds. That's a darn shame. But at least I don't have herpes.

So, being in the perturbed state I'm in, I called Sawyer on the telephone. We had a conversation, and to be honest, he's not all that bad. Here is a rundown of how it went:

5 comments:

The Josh said...

I misused "than" when it should have been "then". I would change it, but Microsoft Paint isn't the most forgiving. Once you leave that precious text box, its over.

Anonymous said...

I still need to watch season 3. Sucks cause I wish I was all caught up for season 4. Damn it. Now I must wait for that to come on DVD.

The Josh said...

Seriously though, how addicting is this show? When I first watched it season 1, I said :This is so stupid, like Gilligan's Island for the new century." But, I have watched it religiously ever since. I hate that.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, Sawyer goodness.....

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. I gotta check out that sight. Yeah, the show is like 24. I never watched it on Primetime but I am addicted to the DVD sets. I just finished season 2 last week. Does it get better?