Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Hate People

So, I hate people. Why? You ask. Well, there are many, many reasons. However, I am only giving you one of them right now. The term: Just Joshin' ya. I am so completely annoyed when I hear that term that I literally imagine slitting my wrists; not with razors or knives or scissors, or anything cool like that, but instead with paper cuts. I would rather (in a Utopian world, of course) paper-cut slit my wrists than listen to that mumbo-jumbo. The saying just reminds me of some retard who considers himself a young professional (another term that annoys me) with a cheap button-up shirt and coffee-stained Docker's Khakis saying to one of his few cubicle buddies, "Hey, your wife called, and she's real mad...haha! just Joshin' ya! Haha, wasn't that funny?"

Out of all the names in the English language, as well as all other languages, why was Josh chosen? The simple mention of that phrase depicts a lot of responsibility. I, as a following Josh, am expected to constantly uphold the comedic valor of all Josh's previous. Sometimes, I don't want to be funny. Yeah, its hard not to, but I can go a day without making somebody laugh, and guess what. I like it. No. I LOVE it. muuaaaahahaha.

So, I think we should all do our parts as active members of society, and totally change that name from Josh to something a little more gay...maybe Jeff (Just Jeffin' ya) or Keith, because "Just Keithen' ya" could sound a lot like "Just queefin' ya", which would lead to all sorts of jokes in itself.

No comments: