Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Refreshing Idea

SO, I believe I have always had a fairly entrepreneurial mindset. I have held a number of jobs working for small businesses up through the corporate managership. It comes as no surprise that I don't want to work for anybody anymore. Granted, I do realize that in some context we are always working for somebody (if you own your own business then you are always working to serve and make happy your customers), yada, yada, yada.

But let's veer from the business ownership aspect and focus on the entrepreneurial side. There is a sense of innovation in all of us. An idea that nobody has come up with yet that would just make the world of difference to everybody who tried it, or to yourself in the least. My idea, however, would benefit all mankind. From the jungles of Brazil to the great African plains and back and around again, this invention would surely make you...juicy.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you (drumroll, please) the BANANGO!!!! That's right. I want to successfully crossbreed a banana (my all-time favorite fruit) with a mango (simply delicious). The result, a Banango, or Mangana. Whichever you prefer to call it. Anyway, doesn't this sound divine?

No comments: