Monday, October 29, 2007

DUIs Suck

So I have two more driving classes left before I can drive freely once again. I wish people would just learn from me. I knew people who got a DUI, I knew people who died from being hit by drunk drivers. It really pisses me off that I didn't listen. I don't know why I didn't, but that's how it happened. I just didn't give a care. Here I am, 11 months and $8200 later waiting for Wednesday to come around so I can drive again. I hope I reach at least one person with this message. If you think I am full of it I will personally show you my bills, not to mention the fact that I broke a rib and have to face the humiliation in my family's eyes day after day. Anyhoo, don't drink and drive! a $30 cab ride is much cheaper than never-ending legal fees. Believe me.

No comments: