Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The cat's in the cradle; The chicken has flown the coup; The eagle has landed


It worked. My genius plan has worked. Okay, it's not that genius, but I was right in assuming that a lot of people would click on the link if they thought it had something to do with sex. Today alone, as of 10:30 this morning, the vast majority of visitors landed on the Sexy Girls link.

However, there is a downside. The vast majority of those visitors were only on the site for a matter of less than 30 seconds on average. I guess because I haven't posted in the past month, the number of daily visitors I have seen has decreased dramatically. So, two days after a daring post, my plan seems to be working again.

You know what else is a shame? When I last posted about a month ago, the number of subscribers to my RSS feed at FeedBurner was in the high 30s. Today, it showed only 10. Yes, 10. That just goes to show me that I have not yet achieved the popularity level of stuffwhitepeoplelike.com. Those dirty sons o' bitches.

No comments: